Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

W on Wednesday-Lovely Ruby Rock-It

Hi Ruby Rock-It fans, this is Jenifer here with you today to share another reason why I scrap.  I snapped this picture of my daughter last year when we went on a trip.  It is not my favorite picture of her but there is something about it that shows me a little of who she is becoming, like the first glimpse of the lovely young lady she is turning into.
I used a bunch of the papers from the My Romance collection, even though it is more of a wedding themed collection it is ok to use on everyday layouts.  See how well the soft shimmery papers work on this layout.  The touches of gold are just perfect for the feel of the papers.



Ruby Rock-It supplies used:

Other supplies used:
Ribbon-May Arts
Doily
Shimmer medium-Imagine Crafts
Stencil-UmWow
punch-Fiskars

 Thank you so much for joining me today make sure you stop by often to checkout all of the lovely work from this wonderful team.

1 comment:

  1. A very pretty lay out, love who you framed the photo.

    ReplyDelete