Search This Blog

Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday Blues-Reasons Why-Ruby Rock-It

Good Morning Ruby Rock-It fans :)  This is Jenifer here with you today to share my Monday Blues.  Not only is it Monday but it is raining and damp.  For my layout I went with the rain theme and turned it into a fun summer sprinkler  layout.  This is my youngest a few years ago, he loves the water and we tease him that he was probably supposed to be a fish.


I just love the fun bright primary colors that are in the Handi Scandi collection, you just can't help but smile when you see them.  Everything co-ordinates perfectly together giving you beautiful results.


Here is a close up of my tags that hide my "reasons why I love you" journaling.  I love the twine, and I wanted to make sure I used a bunch on the tags.  Of course I have vellum, nothing is complete without the beautiful Ruby Rock-It vellum.
Thank you so much for stopping by and looking at my layout make sure you come back again tomorrow for more inspiration.

 Ruby Rock-It supplies used:
Handi Scandi Collection:


Other Supplies used:
May Arts ribbons
ThermOWeb kraft photo corners
Doily
Heart pin
Brads




1 comment:

  1. What an amazing layout so unusual but striking I love it.

    ReplyDelete