Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Let it Snow card with WOW / 3L hop

Welcome to the Wow/3L blog hop :)  To see all of the projects go here :)  Here is the fun card I put together.
Let it Snow card by Jenifer Cowles
I had so much fun using the foam sheets from 3L.  I took off the protective backing then sprinkled on the Metallic Blue Ultra and heated it then ran it through my embossing machine.  I used a small dot embossing folder from Cuttlebug, I then sanded lightly giving me the small white polka dots.  I love how this looks and I can't wait to play around with some more foam sheets.

Here is a close up.  I stamped the "ME Blizzard" snowflake stamp on a piece of vellum using Bright White  embossing powder and attached it with the EZ-runner.  I did the Let it Snow with a Wow pen and some Metallic Silver powder to tie it all together.  All of the ribbons are from May Arts and the Metal Snowflake are Momenta.

1 comment: