Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

W-on Wednesday-Wow Factor Layout-Ruby Rock-It

Hi this is Jenifer here with you to share another reason why I scrap :)  I scrap so that I can look back and see my little ones again. I mean look at those chubby little cheeks :)


For my layout I combined a few different lines, like the piece of vellum under the picture.  The Stars, corner flags and star coins are from the Military Die Cut collection, the Wow Factor card is from the Essence East Coast Line and a Fundamental Kraft tag.  I like to hide my journaling so I wrote some notes down on the tag and tucked it in behind the picture.
For the background circles I used my fiskars circle templates and a Wow pen and embossed it with some Copper Metallic embossing powder.  Then I randomly placed my stars and snaps until I was happy with the placement.
Thank you so much for taking a look at my project today, make sure you stop by again soon :)
Jenifer

Ruby Rock-It Supplies: 
Background paper from the "Military collection"
Other Supplies:
May Arts Ribbons
Wow Embossing powder-Metallic copper
Fiskars Circle templates
Snaps
Photo Corners-ThermOWeb


1 comment:

  1. It looks really good, that is also why I scrap so that I have a record of my Grandchildren growing up.

    ReplyDelete