Search This Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Love Layouts with Simple Stories and ThermOWeb

Hi this is Jenifer here with you today to share my Simple Stories layouts with you.  I received the Legacy collection and it was absolutely stunning :)  This collection will help you with all of your "fall" needs.  I think I might even say this is one of my favorite collections ever.

 For my first layout I used some icraft tape to make some pleated crepe paper and they are a perfect match.  Tuck transparencies under pictures and clusters to hide adhesives. Use foam squares to help give dimension to some of the hearts.  The gold glitter photo corners are a perfect touch for my fall layout.

Here is a close up of my center cluster.

For my second layout I used the cut off strips at the bottom of the 12x12 papers.  They are the perfect size to use for the center of my layouts.  Using the Mini Runner to adhere your strips and some super tape to stick on the ribbons and lace this layout can come together very quickly.  Foam Squares, zots and gold photo corners and you have a perfect layout.
Here is a close up of this layout.  I just love the splashes of golds and browns in the Legacy collection and have some fun plans to put the rest of it to good use.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Autumnal colours the lace and flowers are stunning together. Loving the hearts and ribbon in the 1st picture.

    ReplyDelete