Search This Blog

Friday, August 15, 2014

Seize the Day Layout/Ruby Rock-It

Good Morning Ruby Rock-It fans.  I am so excited to share a layout I created with the new Handi Scandi collection.  Isn't this just the most fabulous set of papers ever!!  I just love the nice, crisp, fun colors this collection has in it.

 I always have a hard time with double sided patterned paper. I usually end up liking both sides and then I have a huge dilemma of figuring out what side to use.  Well to solve this problem I cut my paper in half and then flipped one side over and taped it back together on the back :)  Perfect, problem solved!!



 Here is a close up of my layout.  I cut out individual pieces of bling and stuck them randomly in some of the flower centers giving the paper a little bit of sparkle.  I printed out my journaling on a piece of vellum and I stacked a few of the tags together and tied it together with a ribbon.

Ruby Rock-It products used:

Other Products used:
Doily-Curtsey Boutique
Ribbon-May Arts
Photo Corners-ThermOWeb

Thank you so much for joining me today be sure to check back often for more projects using the Handi Scandi collection, you won't want to miss them.



1 comment: