Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Monday Blues Baby Layout- Ruby Rock-It

What do you do when you wake up and feel like your kids are just growing up way to fast?  Well you scrap some of their baby pictures :)  I found this picture of my now 12 year old daughter and created a beautiful, soft and feminine layout.

I used the Epiphany crafts punch to punch out all of my vellum circles and then sewed them along the edge of my patterned paper.  I am so happy with how this layout turned out and it was fun to go back and scrap some of my older pictures.


Ruby Rock-It supplies:

Other Supplies:
Epiphany Crafts Circle punch, epoxy and charm
May Arts Ribbon
Doily Curtsey Boutique

Thank you so much for joining me today, make sure to stop by often and check out the amazing projects from this talented team.


No comments:

Post a Comment