Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Elastic Lace-NEW RELEASE-May Arts

I was  so excited to be working with the new elastic lace, as soon as I received it I got to work.  I wanted to show a wide variety of uses for this new release.

First up is a fun layout using a piece of elastic lace to balance my picture and flowers.

Next up is an altered tin can, I layered some twine, burlap and then some elastic lace.  I am using  it to store brushes by  it would be nice for a wedding centerpiece.

For my last  piece I made this fun an  super easy tank top for my daughter, she  loves it and wears it all the time.
I hope I was able to inspire you with the wonderful new elastic laces, the hardest part will b  picking out what color to use;)


6 comments:

  1. I love the variety of your projects! The tank top you made is super-cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas and the
    tank top is really cute!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. great projects, Love the desk caddie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Love the paint brush can and the tank top. TFs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your projects are super. I love the lace on the little sun dress. And the layout and altered tin are very pretty also. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tank top is a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete