Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

{W} on Wednesday-Ruby Rock-It

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I wanted to share another reason why I scrap.  I scrap to remember loved ones we have lost.  This is the last picture I took of my Grandfather and my kids together.  It is also the first time that my youngest ever met him.  I am so thankful that we had the opportunity to see him and visit before he passed away a few months later.
I wanted to keep the layout fairly simple with just a few light clusters of embellishments, leaving my picture as the focus of the page.

Here is a close up.  I know it is not always easy to scrap loved ones we have lost, but the pictures will be there for you when you are ready.

Ruby Rock-It Supplies:
Bella Floral
Other Supplies:
Doilies Curtsey Boutique
Dreamweaver Stencil
Paint and Mist


Thank you so much for stopping by today and I hope you come back soon.



1 comment:

  1. A truly beautiful page, I found it quite inspirational. I have only just started to scrap, trying to keep a record of my 4 grandchildren. I shall follow you with interest.

    ReplyDelete