Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tuesday Tutorial/Crafting with Kids/Card

Hi this is Jenifer here with you today to share my Kids Craft tutorial with you :)  I have a 12 year old girl in my house and she is very into the whole rainbow loom thing and we have rubber bands and bracelets all over the house by the hundreds.  She has way to many to wear so she has started giving them away to anyone who asks about them.  Together we put together this card so that on the inside her bracelets can be nicely displayed and so that her friends get a nice hand made card as well.





Using the fun Bella Fundamental Cards as our base we simply cut a 2"x3" rectangle in the center of the inside back of the card, making sure to leave the bottom intact.

This is what it looks like when cut out.

I think it could hold a couple more bracelets but we thought 3 looked pretty good without crowding.
We then used our Fiskars large Corner rounder to round out all of our sharp edges and softening the feel of the card.

She decorated the cover with the Birthday Die Cut pack, a doily and a fun piece of May Arts ribbon and she was good to go.  I am sure there will be a.lot more bracelet cards in her future.
Thank you so much for looking at my project today,
Jenifer



1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful idea, I love the idea of the combination of a gift and a card.

    ReplyDelete