Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Summer mini-ThermOWeb/Echo Park

Thank you so much for joining me today.  I absolutely loved the Summer Bliss pack I received from Echo Park and knew that I wanted to make this fun line into its own little mini album.  After looking through Pinterest I found this Waterfall Folio Tutorial and went to work.
 Here is the fun cover.  We have some trips planned and this will be a perfect place to house some of the extra pictures.  I use a lot of Foam Squares to give my projects added dimension.  I made this fun little tassel banner by wrapping some twine around a fork and tieing it off and looping a wire through the centers, some zots keep the bows in place.
Summer Mini Album by Designer Jenifer Cowles
Therm O Web supplies used:
Zots
Icraft 1/2" tape
Foam Squares
XL Memory Tape Runner

Other Supplies used:
May Arts Ribbons
Charms-Unknown

For the cascading waterfall I used the Icraft 1/2" tape, I made this project come together effortlessly.
 A fun pocket on the left to hold some cute cards to make notes and journal on.  How cute are these little flip-flop charms that I have had in my stash for years, they are perfect for this project.

Thank you so much for taking a look at my fun mini album today, I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer.
Jenifer

1 comment: