Search This Blog

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Beyond the Page Waterfall Mini-Ruby Rock-It

Hi Ruby Rock-It fans!!  For my Beyond the page today I made this super fun Waterfall Mini, I found the tutorial here.  The tutorial was fantastic and very easy to follow.  Once I had the main album put together it was easy to put all of the elements and pictures together.

Here is my cover.  I used a fun piece of cotton ribbon and adhered it to the spine, this makes it almost look like a book.



I have some journaling cards in the pocket, I am going to have each one of the kids write down their favorite part of the trip.
I had the perfect pictures I wanted to highlight from a fun camping trip we went on last year.  This mini was the perfect thing to showcase our time together.




I hope you have enjoyed my project today and I would love to see your waterfall mini if you create one :)
Ruby Rock-It Supplies used:
Other Supplies used:
May Arts ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment