Search This Blog

Friday, July 25, 2014

Be Different-Layouts/ ThermOWeb/Fancy Pants

I bet you could hear me squeal with delight when I received my "Be Different" collection from Fancy Pants.  Let me tell you they totally nailed it!!  This collection suits my youngest son to a T.  I will be using every single little piece, and more, of this line.  The colors and patterns are so bold and fun and along with these layouts I have plans in my head for a fun Mini Album.

Here is my first layout and I wanted to give it a "Where the Wild Things Are" feel to it with the crown.  The little monster and the comic sayings just give it such a whimsical touch.  I used Zots and the wonderful memory tape runner to hold everything in place.

What did I tell you, this line is perfect for my youngest :)  I mean how funny is this picture?  He definitely is having fun eating his spaghetti.  Using some of the fun elements in the collection this layout came together pretty quick.  My staple for layouts is usually the memory tape runner, foam squares and zots and this layout is no exception.

Thank you so much Fancy Pants for the fantastic collection!!

Thank You for stopping by today :)
Jenifer

1 comment:

  1. I loved both layouts, perfect for my grandchildren. A real inspiration.

    ReplyDelete