Search This Blog

Monday, June 2, 2014

Precious Layout/Year in Review-Ruby Rock-It Hop

Hello Ruby Rock-it Fans!  Welcome to our June blog hop - we are featuring our beautiful Bella! Year In Review and our awesome Fundamentals Cards!

I used the Fundamentals cards as a mat for my picture to keep my journaling hidden. This is one of my favorite things to do.
Be on the look out for some more information about my layout on the Ruby Rock-it blog later in the week.


Here's the order of the hop, and please start here on our blog:












Here's a look at our fabulous prize...it's our gorgeous Bella! Year In Review collection!



To be eligible for this beauty...please leave a comment starting on our blog, and then leave a comment on each of our designer's blogs!

Comments will close on June 6th at 11:59pm PST, and we will announce our winner the following week!

Thank you for hopping along with us!

3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! And what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS layout Jenifer!!!
    WOW - it is hard to find enough words to describe this CRAFTY DELIGHT!!!
    LOVE the design of your page, of course the soft shades of Year In Review look wonderful and make the colours in your photo POP - LOVE the lace, LOVE the bling, LOVE the flowers and LOVE that you have used a card base to store your hidden journaling => LOVE IT ALL!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!
    PS - I have to ask, what size card base did you use? It looks like it might be an A5 stepper? This is such a CLEVER idea and given that I usually hide my journaling or even worse, don't include any, this will be a perfect idea for me to use - thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty layout the lace is perfect with this collection

    ReplyDelete