Search This Blog

Friday, May 9, 2014

Ragamuffin Banner- May Arts

Thank you so much for joining us on our fun Ragamuffin Banner tour.  Aren't these so much fun and amazing?

For my Ragamuffin Banner I chose some fun bright colors to work with a fun new quilt that I am making for my Daughter.  I have tied the ends of the ribbon banner to the end of her bed.  I love the way it turned out and is a fun addition to her room.  These are really easy to make they just take a little bit of time and a lot of fun ribbon.  This is a great project to work on while watching your favorite movie.  Stay tuned for the finished quilt in the next month or so :)

May Arts Ribbon used:
462-Pom Pom
DD Polka Dot
444-Faux Canvas
390 Lace
AH Sheer
382 Chevron Twill
UK Wrinkle
426 Scallop
368 Faux Linen
NK Scallop Sheer
458 Glitter target
405 Stripe
EA
418
369
350 Ruffle Sheer
347 Sheer Stripe
JD Sheer Polka Dot
447 Eyelet
445 Faux Burlap
AW Ombray Wrinkle

Thank you so much for stopping by today, if you make one of these fun banners leave me the link I would love to check it out!
Have a great weekend,
Jenifer

1 comment:

  1. Too Cute! I was thinking that the banner would be a darling window topper but I love this more! TFS!

    ReplyDelete