Search This Blog

Friday, May 23, 2014

Featured Product / Heritage with Jenifer

 Good Morning, this is Jenifer here with you to share this fun 8 1/2"x11" display that I made.  I love to use some of my favorite layouts and projects around the house.  You can quickly change it out with the seasons or when your mood hits. 


This is my layout when it is flat and just sitting on the table.  It is cute and a lot of fun just like it is but when it is folded just so it becomes a fun piece of art.

 Here it is from the top.  See how just a couple folds turn this into a showstopper.

 Here it is again from another angle.  I want to thank you so much for taking the time to look at my project today.  I hope you come back soon to look at all the wonderful projects from this very talented team.
Ruby Rock-It supplies used:
Heritage paper collection
Heritage Die-Cut Pack
Heritage Wood Veneer
Heritage Cardstock Stickers

Other Supplies used:
May Arts ribbons
buttons


No comments:

Post a Comment