Search This Blog

Friday, April 18, 2014

Flower hanging-ThermOWeb

Hi this is Jenifer here with you today :)  For my spring project I found these super cool flower lamps on pinterest and decided to attempt to make my own.  I was a bit nervous about having fabric so close to a bulb so mine is just created around a burned out light bulb.  Yeah hoo recycling at the same time.

Here is what I came up with.


Flower Hanging by Jenifer Cowles
Supplies:
Fabric
Various trims from May Arts 
wire


Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4:

Step 5:

Step 6:
for the last step tie bows on each side with a loop in the middle to hang.
I know mine is not as fancy as the pinterest picture but my daughter loves it and I think they would be adorable for a baby shower or nursery.  Thank you so much for stopping by today, make sure you check back for more wonderful projects from this fantastic team.
Jenifer

No comments:

Post a Comment