Search This Blog

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Bloom Canvas-Ruby Rock-It

 Hi this is Jenifer here with you today to share my first Ruby Rock-it post :)  So exciting!!  I was so surprised to receive some wonderful flowers from Ruby Rock-It, I didn't realize they had flowers.  So my spring project is all about the Ruby-Rock-It flowers.

If you don't have the correct shade of flower just dye, mist or paint the white flowers to the color you are looking for.  The red, orange and green flowers were colored.  Here is a close up.



I didn't want to use my own handwriting but my daughter insisted, she said that with writing that quote it should be in my own handwriting because it doesn't have to be perfect :)  Smart kid.  I hope you have enjoyed my first project here today, thanks for stopping by.
Ruby Rock-it supplies used:
JA0404
JA0247
JA0216
JA0223
JA0385
JA0343
ADE66

Other products used:
DCWV-stencil
H20's, mists
May Arts-ribbon, leaves, wired pearls
canvas
spackle

No comments:

Post a Comment