Search This Blog

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Beyond the Page/Baby Birds Mini by Jenifer Cowles


Hi this is Jenifer here with you today to share this fun little mini I created to showcase some of the baby birds that we have been lucky enough to have hatch in our yard.  

I love vellum and I was so impressed when I opened my package of Ruby Rock-It vellum, it is nice and thick and it has wonderful silver patterns and designs on them.  I added a touch of paint to my vellum pages and I just love how the silver designs still show through the paint.





I have a feeling that there is definitely more Ruby Rock-It vellum projects in my future.
Supply List:
Bird Decoupage NFD89
Tags FNT11
Almond jewels Glitter Paper
Vellum dots FV95
Vellum Damask FV56
Vellum Diamonds FV32
Essence Alphabet Stickers

Other Supplies:
Bakers Twine -May Arts Ribbon
Feathers
Paint
Thread

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my project today, make sure you stop by again tomorrow for more inspiration from this very talented team.


No comments:

Post a Comment