Search This Blog

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Quick and Easy Hand Warmer- Curtsey





Curtsey Boutique Project Instruction Page
Muslin Bag Hand warmers
Original Design : Jenifer Cowles
Curtsey Boutique Supplies:


With the weather being so cold in most of the country I needed a little bit more to keep my hands warmer than just a pair of gloves.  Using the 4x6 muslin bags from the shop I was able to create these super easy but useful hand warmers.

Project Instructions:
Since this will be heated up in the microwave you don’t want to decorate to heavily.  I stitched a simple heart with bakers twine in the center of my muslin bag.  Fill the bag with 1 cup of rice and stitch the bag closed.  Done!! Now 30 seconds in the microwave you have a little warmer to keep in your coat pocket.  Enjoy.  These would make wonderful gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment