Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Butterfly Card-May Arts/Penny Black

Welcome to the May Arts/Penny Black hop :)
Thank you so much for stopping by today to take a look at my card.

Isn't this butterfly stamp to die for?  I have used it a ton already so be prepared to be sick of seeing it :)  I embossed it with Ebony powders from WOW and then used Twinkling H2o's to color it in.  For the background I used a stencil and spackled on a book page then build up the layers from there.  I just have to put these flowers on everything and I keep running out.

May Arts :
Flowers
448-Large leaves
Silky Crush

Make sure you stop by everyone on the list :)
Jenifer Cowles <----- thats me 


Jenifer

15 comments:

  1. That butterfly is beautiful. Love it, what a great creations. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your butterfly is amazing! The colors are just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the elements you included, especially the doily. I'm really loving that trend right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding card! The teal ribbon adds so much to the card, and the card has so much depth. This one is a keeper. Thank you for sharing it with us. I doubt you'll get sick of the stamp-gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. The ribbon looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card
    and I love the butterfly!
    Carla form Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this card is gorgeous! I love the butterfly and doily. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors of the butterfly and the extra touch with the doily

    ReplyDelete
  10. STUNNING butterfly and BEAUTIFUL card Jenifer!!!
    LOVE your luscious ribbon too, it is so elegant and helps make the butterfly POP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous colors on the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wanted to say I love the butterfly too. Lovely coloring. Thanks.

    Beneta

    ReplyDelete
  13. The colors in the butterfly look like jewels! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete