Search This Blog

Friday, November 22, 2013

"She"-May Arts/Spash of Color Blog Hop

Welcome to the May Arts Spash of Color Blog Hop :)  Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you can take the time to stop by everyone involved to check out their amazing projects.  For my project I made this canvas for my niece who is graduating with a degree in Political Science and she has so much enthusiasm to really go out and change the world.  I created this canvas for her so she never looses site of her goals.

This canvas was not that difficult to make.  Paint then add the texture using a stencil.  Add the quote you desire and then frame in with all your Flowers and goodies!


May Arts Ribbon used:
439-01 & 17 Flowers
463 Burlap ruffle
FY09 Wired Pearls
448-16 Big Leaf
XL17 Leaves
368-15-17 Faux Linen

Other Supplies:
Pearl Pens Splash of Color
Alphabet stickers-My Little Shoebox
Doilies-Curtsey Boutique
Dream Weaver Stencil
Spackle
Adhesive-Therm O Web


7 comments:

  1. OH EM GEE!! This is absolutely S T U N N I N G ! ! Love all the details! The flowers are gorgeous and I love how the pearls give it that extra little POP! The sentiment is perfectomundo! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are so talented! This is just beautiful! Love all your detailed work and layering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS canvas, LOVE the colours and pretty details!!!
    What a WONDERFUL way to celebrate her graduation - I KNOW she will TREASURE it ALWAYS!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your BEAUTIFUL inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant canvas, I love all of the flowers! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and perfect for your niece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing - so beautiful.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty!!! The stenciled textured circles echo the petals of your flowers so well. What a lovely gift.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete