Search This Blog

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Easy Zipper pouch-Therm O Web/Moda

I don't think I ever shared this little zipper pouch that was up on the Moda Site :)  How cool is that...

Hi this is Jenifer here with you today to share a quick and easy zipper pouch using BobbinsNBits from Moda and the PeelNStick ruler tape from ThermOWeb.  These are so easy to make you will be making them for gifts for everyone you know.


Easy Zipper Pouch by Jenifer Cowles
Directions:
Put a few of the 12" segments of the PeelNStick Ruler tape on your cutting surface, this will make cutting quick and easy.
Cut out 4 9x7 pieces 2 for the outside of the bag and 2 for the inside of the bag.  Baste the top of the outside fabric to the top of the lining fabric, press 1/4" from the top.  Sew on your zipper to both sides of your basted edges.
Unzip half way.  Sew the remaining 3 sides together and turn right side out through the zipper you left unzipped.  Your pouch is finished.

To make a cute little zipper tassel take some 1/8" ribbon and cut 6-6" lengths.  Fold in half and wrap with a small piece of ribbon, tack it down with a few stitches and attache it to the zipper.

Here is your finished zipper pouch to fill with all kinds of goodies or to help keep your purse organized.  Thanks so much for taking a look at my project today.
Jenifer

1 comment:

  1. I am a newbie...I mean I am really green when it comes to sewing. I'm sure this is easy peazy, but I would love a Video. That would be so helpful ;) Thank you...I love this little bag!!

    ReplyDelete