Search This Blog

Friday, September 20, 2013

Robins Nest-May Arts/Splash of Color


Hi, thank you so much for taking a look at my May Arts/Splash of color project today.  For this assignment we are using the May Arts flowers, I used 439-01 and Radiant Rains from Splash of Color, I received Teal Zircon and it is beautiful.  As you can tell I used it on not only the flowers but also some eyelet, paper and on a doily.
 May Arts ribbons used :
439-01-White Flowers
447-38-01 eyelet
FY34 Blue Wire Pearls
SM09 Jute
Other:
Dream Weaver Stencil-Dots
Spackle 
Doily
Alpha's-My Little Shoebox
For the different shades of flowers the darker one I sprayed right on the flower for the 2 lighter ones I got them wet first then applied the Radiant Rain and it came out a little bit lighter.


3 comments:

  1. Loving the paste and the soft blue, great textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color just POPS on this project - it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your LO is so sweet and spring like! I love the dainty trims in the pretty robin egg blue to go with this gorgeous photo. Very pretty color!

    ReplyDelete