Search This Blog

Friday, May 17, 2013

Camera Bag-May Arts

Hi this is Jenifer here with you today to share this quick cute camera bag I made for my Daughter.  It is so easy but it looks so cute.


My Daughters camera is very small but you could adapt this to what ever size you needed.  I took a scrap of canvas that I had laying around it is 4x9 for the body of the bag and a piece that was 4x4 for the back pocket.  I stitched the beautiful eyelet ribbon in layers across the front, then sewed right sides together giving me my little bag.  Turn right side out.  Add a piece of 1 1/2" chevron Twill along the top as binding.
For the strap I sewed 3/4" chevron Twill and the 1/8" Diag Stripe ribbon together to have a little contrast, sew down on each side.  Sew on a button and a little loop to hold it all together.

May Arts Ribbons : 
382-34-94
382-15-94
424-18-05
447-1-01
Other Supplies:
Canvas
Button
Sewing Machine

I hope you have enjoyed my project today.  Make sure you stop by regularly to check out everything this wonderful talented team has in store.
Jenifer


1 comment: