Search This Blog

Friday, February 15, 2013

Altered book-MLS


Hi this is Jenifer here with you today to share my last post on the My Little Shoebox blog.  I have been so honored to work with this wonderful Company and to work with these very talented designers has been a pleasure.
I have saved the best for last.  I absolutely love my last project.  I took an old torn up book and taken apart.  Using foam core boards I have created layers of hills and clouds and a cute little scene for the unsuspecting reader.
Jenifer_Cowles_MA_Altered Book cover
I used every single flower that was on the punch out sheet to really give my cover depth.
Jenifer_Cowles_MA_Altered Book inside
Here is the inside.  I wrapped all the edges in ribbon to give it a nice clean look.
Jenifer_Cowles_MA_Altered Book cover back
I hope you have enjoyed my project today.  I want to wish Helen and all the team all the best it has been fun.
Jenifer

No comments:

Post a Comment