Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

May Arts-Cardmaker Magazine Blog Hop



Hi Jenifer here with my card for the hop.  I used May Arts Ribbon 5/8" grosgrain dots if you haven't noticed I use these polka dots on just about everything.  They are a must have staple.  I used the ribbon as the header for my "THANKS" flags.  Everything is raised with some foam dots from Therm O Web and all the paper and stickers are from My Little Shoebox.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, make sure you continue down the list to see everyone else's cards.



May Arts is having a prize of 4 spools winner's choice.  Post a comment on any stop along the way. 

37 comments:

  1. Love how you used the MA ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute and adorable card design. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will echo everyone else--super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ribbon really brings out the green in the leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet, sweet, sweet. Love the use of ribbon on your charming card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your idea of a ribbon banner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card! I love the banner and that cute owl!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun and Cute card. I like the ribbon above the banner, looks great! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this sweet card Jenifer! I am not usually one for owls, but I love this one and that polka dot ribbon is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card--love the polka dots and how you used it as a header for the flags. Love the owl too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card! Love your banner and the polka dot ribbon is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card. Great way to use the ribbon. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card. Love the banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card - I love the colors and how you hung the banner from the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super sweet! I love how you did the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So very cute! Hoot Hoot! Could not resist!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love your card...it looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing. i am now a follower of your blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw what a cute cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your banner is so cute! Love the owl too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute little owl. Great card. Love the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute card! Love those polka dots!

    ReplyDelete