Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Coming Home Cards and Layout- MLS


Hi Jenifer here with you today to share some projects made with the Coming Home collection.  I know I say this with every collection but I absolutely loved this line.  First up I have a card using some of the little flags that are mixed in with the flowers and then I just used some scrap pieces to fill in the gaps.  This is a super easy card that makes a big impression.
Jenifer_Cowles_MLS_ThankYou
For the second card I used the House Stickers as my main focus.  How cute would this card be with some fresh cookies for a new neighbor moving in.
Jenifer_Cowles_MLS-Welcome
Last but not least I have a fun layout.  I took this picture in Wyoming just before driving into Yellowstone.  I love how the clouds on the paper go with the clouds in the picture.  I added a cute border under the picture using 2 different border punches and then a piece of My Little Shoebox ribbon on the top, add a quick, fun flower and you are done.
Jenifer_Cowles_MLS_Yellowstone
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my projects today, make sure you come back tomorrow for some fun CHA sneaks.
Jenifer

No comments:

Post a Comment