I have a cute Stocking up on the Therm O Web blog today:) Go check it out:)
We're trimming the tree and home with ideas for ornaments, stockings and more!
Today Designer Jenifer Cowles has a sweet holiday ruffle stocking with you. Make this in any pattern or colors to fit your style and theme!
Christmas Stocking by Jenifer Cowles
Therm O Web Supplies:
Canvas, trims, laces, fabric scraps, ribbons
1. Draw out an outline of your stocking, trace a stocking you already have or sketch one out
2. Layout how you want your ruffles layered and sew them down
3. Gather supplies for the Monogram. Use a font from the computer or just had draw the letter.
4. Iron the HeatNBond on to the fabric you want to use, trace the letter you want to use on the paper part of the HeatNbond. Tip: Make sure your letter is reversed that way when you cut it out it is on the correct side.
5. Iron your Monogram to the desired location on your stocking and sew it down.
6. Decorate as desired
Thank you so much for looking at my project today, make sure you come back often to see what else the design team has in store for you.