Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December Daily-May Arts Crafter's Home


I have a post up on the Crafters Home blog go leave a comment there to win 5 spools of ribbon:)


Jenifer Cowles, May Arts Cameo Ribbonista, is here today to share her delightful December Daily project!

I thought since December Daily Albums were as popular as ever I’d share a small one I created for this year’s December Daily. It’s 4×6 and is small enough I can put it in my purse and carry it around with me to jot things down.
Here is the cover, the spine, and some of the guts.
Since this book is going to get pretty plump with all of the goodies I plan on filling it with I made a “Book Belt” to hold it closed.  To do this – sew 2 layers of ribbon together and then sew D rings at one end and loop the other end of the ribbons thru the rings, just like a belt!
Here are some of my favorite pages.  A great way to use up some of your ribbon scraps.
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my work today! I hope I’ve inspired you to create and try a December daily for yourself!
Supplies
May Arts Ribbons:
382-15-14 Chevron Twill
DD46 Green Polka Dot
412-14 &15 Bakers Twine
390-15-09 Lace
390-78-09 Lace
336-38-46 Stripes
RG46 Stripes


Patterned paper by Imaginisce Christmas Cheer
Snowflake punch and glitter flakes Martha Stewart
Number Stickers My Little Shoebox
Doilies

6 comments:

  1. I am never the first to comment:-) Cool... I love the page where you have the banner stretching across, it's lovely!! (All of it is but that page really did it for me:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little book, what fun it will be to fill up!! Merry Christmas!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lacey look! It goes really well with the adorable ribbon. NICE job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweet Christmas daily mini!! Love how you used your scraps and the snowflake clear page! So adorable and ready to jot everything down in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ribbon and twine look SO cute. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete