Search This Blog

Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Trees with May Arts Ribbons

Welcome :)  Have you enjoyed all of the the May Arts trees?  Lots of beautiful things there.  Here is my tree and how I made these fun bows.
closeup
Our tree is really very "kid" friendly with bright colors and Hallmark ornaments.  I used 406-15-14 to create some full loopy bows to fill in some of the spaces but still keeping it casual with the burlap.

I used the Bowdabra to make these bows, I took really only minutes.  Just think of this contraption as just an extra set of hands to hold everything down.
It is very easy, 1 insert your wire 2 loop your ribbon (how ever many loops you want) 3. tie off 4. Fluff


I used this burlap ribbon, I love this ribbon it is one of my all time favorites from May Arts.
Make sure you stop by and check out everyone's wonderful trees.
Thanks for stopping by today,
Jenifer

9 comments:

  1. LOVE The burlap bows ! I"m a sucker for burlap and canvas. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been the best Christmas Tree bow I've seen this season. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bows...I haven't ever considered putting bows on my tree but yours is so pretty...I may have to try it!! Thanks for the inspiration! I also put up a family tree with Hallmark ornaments...so naturally I loved you tree. All of them were creative and beautiful but your is my favorite:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tree and I like how you made the bows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always fun to have a "kids" tree and your bows just tie the whole theme together. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favorite ribbons. So natural and classy. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have some of this ribbon, must try it with the big fabulous bows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous bow for trees and the ribbon is perfect for the kid-friendliness of it all.

    ReplyDelete