Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Door Wreath-May Arts

There is another Challenge up on the May Arts blog, let them know you want to participate:)  Here is my project for inspiration:)

Welcome to the "Ink It!" Craft Challenge Inspiration Week!  
If you haven't heard, May Arts & Helmar have teamed up for the September Craft Challenge!  We will be providing 25 participants with a selection of ribbon and 450 Quick Dry to create a craft project with!  The Challenge?  They have to color the ribbon.  So, all week long a different Ribbonista will be creating an "Ink It!" Inspiration project. 
First up, we have Ribbonista Jenifer Cowles with this gorgeous wreath:
Hi, Jenifer here with you today to kick start the new challenge.  I was so excited to receive this batch of ribbons to create with.  I decided to make a wreath for my Daughters door.
I colored the ribbons with some fabric paint, Glimmer mists and Ranger Inks.  I am so happy with how it turned out.  The ribbons take color so well and your options are just endless.
I added a couple of paper flowers and a little paper banner with my Daughters name on it.
I hope this was helpful and it inspires you for this new challenge.  I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
Now go create something….

No comments:

Post a Comment