Search This Blog

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Create & Inspire canvases- MLS

Im up over on the My Little Shoebox blog today.  Make sure you go and check it out.

First up are the canvases.  These canvases measure 6x6 and I just made them out of scraps of wood and some canvas that I had laying around.  I then decorated them with papers, ribbons and paints.  I had so much fun making these and my Daughter has already claimed them for her room :)  They look like mini hanging quilts and I just love them.

Jenifer_Cowles_MLS_Keepsake_InspireCreate_canvases
Here is a close up of Create.
Jenifer_Cowles_MLS_Keepsake_Create_canvas
Here is a close up of Inspire.
Jenifer_Cowles_MLS_Keepsake_Inspire_canvas
Next I have a couple of cards.  I made these cards on a long card trip that I took with my family.  I figured that since I was going to be stuck in the car for 5 hours I might as well get something done:)

Jenifer_Cowles_MLS_Keepsake_HI friend Card
Here is my second card.

Jenifer_Cowles_MLS_Keepsake_HICard
Supplies:  All paper from the Keepsake collection.  Ribbon and Twine from May Arts.  Adhesive from Therm O Web.
I hope you have enjoyed my projects today, make sure you come back tomorrow for some more inspiration from the team
Hava a great weekend.
Jenifer

No comments:

Post a Comment