Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thanks Card Our Craft Lounge/May Arts

I received this great Halloween stamp set from Our Craft Lounge but I just wasn’t quite in the “Halloween” mood. I absolutely love this Tree stamp and definitely wanted to use it.
Supplies:
Cardstock and patterned paper
357-34-16
350-58-94
Therm O Web Zots for bling






I first stamped my Tree with brown ink. Then I cut out all the leaves from BY66. I attached them with some super small zots to make the tree nice and full. I added my stamped tree to some patterned paper and to my card base. I took my turquoise ruffle ribbon and cut it down the center and attached it to the green corduroy velvet, to give it a ruffle along each side. Attached my ribbon and phrase and I was done.

I love it and can’t wait to use the rest of the stamps for some Halloween fun. It is always fun to see what other things you can come up with, with seasonal stamps. What can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment