Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Advent Calendar Graphic 45-May Arts Blog Hop


 
 I was so excited to do this product swap Graphic 45 is definately one of my favorites.  I decided to put together a quick little advent calendar.  My pages are just 4x4 and I kept them pretty simple added some ribbons and tags and bound it with my bind it all and voila.  Supply list at the end. 
 
 
 
Its a nice thick little book, it stands on its own and I can use it every year. 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are some of my favorite pages...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
May Arts ribbons used:)
357-34-04, 357-34-16, PV34-174, PV25, PV34, XL16, 385-58-46, 389-18-46, 361-58-10, XV16.
If you would like to leave a comment please go here Contact Us and I will forward them to May Arts thanks so much for taking the time to look at my project, Dont forget to look at all the others wonderful work.
Thanks, Jenifer
 
 
 
 
Monday

May Arts

                                                                                                            Graphic 45
                                                                                                         Lynette Carroll

Tuesday

May Arts

Graphic 45


Wednesday

May Arts
                      Jenifer Cowles     YOU ARE HERE

Graphic 45

Thursday

May Arts

Graphic 45


Friday

May Arts


Graphic 45

No comments:

Post a Comment