Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2011

Thinking of you Card

Today I am going to show you a card that I made with the Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze in Plumeria.  I had never used this Glaze before and I love it.  It is a thin substance and the brush is like a fingernail polish brush giving you great control.


The card that I made is monochromatic and I only used the glaze.  First I colored the May Arts ribbon NV01 and just added a little of the paint thru the middle and it spread out to the ends.  This paint also made the ribbon a little bit stiff and very easy to poke the hole thru for the brad.  I then painted a chipboard frame with the same glaze and the effect was a bit different since the chipboard was natural and not white, giving it just a bit of a shade difference.  I then painted a paper flower that I had laying on my desk and got yet another color with the type of paper the flower was made of.  I hope you liked my little tutorial and the use of one paint on different mediums.

No comments:

Post a Comment